LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Free Trainers Training in December

Here's what I plan to do. I'm going to run a 4-day trainers' training workshop for my staff at exeQserve in December and I'm opening 5 slots to outsiders.  the dates are (this is still tentative. I should be able to work out a final schedule after I consider the availability of all the learners.) December 11, 18, 27 and January 3.

The reason I'm doing this is because I want my team to aspire to pursue a career in training. Since there's only a handful of them and I'm already at it, I thought why not take in more people? The effort will be practically the same. I also thought that if I can get people who have potentials to be good trainers and are capable of committing to becoming one, that'll be great!

Let me tell you what I intend to do here. I'm bent on making this work because I am serious about investing in the future of my company! Those who will attend this training will feel my seriousness. Is that a threat, I don't know.

How does one become part of this training? Here are my conditions:
  • You have to be committed to attend all 4 sessions. If you fail to attend, you will pay me 10,000.00
  • You have to be committed to turning over homework you are asked to fulfill every time you return for the next session
  • You are are committed to being mentored and submitting a complete training project that includes a detailed lesson plan, a workbook and presentation decks that pass the training standards within 2 months or you will pay me PHP10,000.00 for my services.
  • You must also be willing to run the same program once for me for free. If I like your performance, I will market it and hire you as a paid training consultant.
  •  Lastly, you will have to qualify. I expect those who want to go through the program to send me a letter of application stating the reason why you want to attend. Attach a CV if I don't personally know you. I may or may not interview you depending on how much I know you. I will decide on your application based on my assessment of your potential (or need) and commitment.
Send your email to ecebreo(AT)exeQserve(DOT)com
By the way, you pay for your own meals..
It's the Same Course Outline except this one is free! ExeQserve Trainers Training Registration

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have an opinion about this topic or a related experience you want to share, please feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful. No bad words please or I will be constrained to delete it.