LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You are Invited to My Leadership Basics Seminar on May 27, 2011

Dear Friends,

If you are looking to equip your new managers and supervisors with the necessary leadership skills, look no further. I am running this workshop the aforementioned date and I assure that I can give your learner a positive learning experience. What's more is that they will go home from the workshop with a clear plan for applying what they learned because I follow my advice on connecting training with performance.



ExeQserve Leadership Basics Seminar

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have an opinion about this topic or a related experience you want to share, please feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful. No bad words please or I will be constrained to delete it.