LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Some Good Labor-Related References from Scribd

I was trying to look for some good references on the web and found that there are a lot of useful materials that can be found from Scribd. I collected some of the really good ones and I am sharing it here.  Enjoy downloading!

The Labor Code of the Philippines

Philippine Dole Handbook 2009

DOLE Advisory No. 4


And if you happen to visit Scribd, why don't you pass by my profile and see some of the materials I got there Here's the link: http://www.scribd.com/edebreo

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have an opinion about this topic or a related experience you want to share, please feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful. No bad words please or I will be constrained to delete it.