LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Enjoyed Bakasyunan sa Baybay Dagat


The best part of managing HR for several companies is that you get to tag along to as many company outings. I had the opportunity to really enjoy this time when my ExeQserve Team went to the beach with SeQure, another partner company. We went to Iba Zambales.
Bakasyunan sa Baybay Dagat in particular and boy did we have so much fun!.

What made it a great Experience? Great company is # 1 but the resort contributed a lot to the fun.
The only draw back is distance because Iba Zambales is a good 4-hour drive from Quezon City but as soon as the new super highway connecting Clark to Subic opens, the trip will be a lot shorter. There are a number of things to take advantage of in Bakasyunan. The very reasonable price is number one. Their resort management's flexibility, the great homey atmosphere, the great food, the no frills friendly service, the fine sand, the gradual deepening of the water, the swimming pool, the Karaoke, the booze,the trampolin and they also have some low event teambuilding facility. Just a few days after that great experience, my team is again looking for another excuse to go there... Let me know if you want me and my team to facilitate a teambuilding activity for you there and we'll be more than happy to oblige :) We had a lot of fun with the underwater camera brought by my staff Mike. I'd like to share with you some of the photos We got from this wonderful experience.

1 comment:

  1. annelopez7:48 AM

    Hello Ed. Based on your wonderful experience with Bakasyunan, I will definitely consider this resort for our 2009 company outing. All the best.

    ReplyDelete

If you have an opinion about this topic or a related experience you want to share, please feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful. No bad words please or I will be constrained to delete it.