LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 21, 2004

My First Blog

FATE BROUGHT YOU HERE!

Welcome! This is my first post and first try on this thing called web log or blog for short. This thing caught my fancy a while back. I thought that it would be cool to own one but it took some time before I find the inspiration to start.

Let me start by sharing with you what I think this blog should be about. For now, my intention is to use this as my way of thinking aloud about human resource management and development issues. This will serve as my holding area for all my opinions and views.

Since you're here, I would be happy to know that you are reading my views and share your views about them as well. Yeah! I thnk that would be a great way for all of us to grow professionally.

So, please visit every now and then to check out my blog!

Out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have an opinion about this topic or a related experience you want to share, please feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful. No bad words please or I will be constrained to delete it.